HELLO!
It's been a long time. It's been a long day too.
Well, kinda at a loss for words. Too many things to say but I don't know where to start.
Well, Valentine's day is coming.
and.......
I HAVE NO DATE!!!!!
Somehow for the first time in my life i feel the urge to go and find one. Usually, it doesn't really matter. Maybe because I think i have the time to date people now. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WHAT A JOKE..
I met my class today!!! like finally at long last a class outing. The guys look sooooo funny with botak heads la!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha
wanted to watch ah long pte ltd. but due to a lack to time, we didnt make it =(
kinda chilled out at starbucks =)
The guys just went on and on and on and on about army. Can u believe it? The entire day was spent listening to their army life..
Interesting and rather boring at times. A bit... er.... but still nice seeing them and crapping with them though =)
Chin liang didn't get my sms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he must be so disappointed la. Hope he forgives me. I didnt mean to leave him out. Somehow. i missed him out. it wasn't on purpose though..
I heard A's are coming out soon........................... Hope it doesn't come out too soon. I can't stand the tension.
I think i'm putting on weight. I going on a massive diet this time. I mean it. I will lose weight. 3kg will be perfect =)
Anyway. gtg . bye
It's been a long time. It's been a long day too.
Well, kinda at a loss for words. Too many things to say but I don't know where to start.
Well, Valentine's day is coming.
and.......
I HAVE NO DATE!!!!!
Somehow for the first time in my life i feel the urge to go and find one. Usually, it doesn't really matter. Maybe because I think i have the time to date people now. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WHAT A JOKE..
I met my class today!!! like finally at long last a class outing. The guys look sooooo funny with botak heads la!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha
wanted to watch ah long pte ltd. but due to a lack to time, we didnt make it =(
kinda chilled out at starbucks =)
The guys just went on and on and on and on about army. Can u believe it? The entire day was spent listening to their army life..
Interesting and rather boring at times. A bit... er.... but still nice seeing them and crapping with them though =)
Chin liang didn't get my sms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he must be so disappointed la. Hope he forgives me. I didnt mean to leave him out. Somehow. i missed him out. it wasn't on purpose though..
I heard A's are coming out soon........................... Hope it doesn't come out too soon. I can't stand the tension.
I think i'm putting on weight. I going on a massive diet this time. I mean it. I will lose weight. 3kg will be perfect =)
Anyway. gtg . bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home