Friday, January 18

It's been a long time.
( this is going to be a rather long post)

A lot of things i want to say but dunno how. Feel very emo now. All because of the pictures i saw on XT's facebook. the TJC pictures, not even those from my class can...


I miss tj.. like seriously miss tj. NO no no. i dont miss the school. I miss my class. My wonderful galfriend, Jun jie, the awesome girls, the comical guys, Christopher's smile and his nonsense, the hardworking guys. I miss all of them very very very much. Even looking at the green uniform alone brings back so much memories. The pain, the sorrow, the laughter and most importantly, the happiness. 2 Years somehow felt like a long time. But when it's over, it really is over. Felt just like yesterday when i stepped into tjc. Felt like a few hours ago when galfriend was transferred into my class 2 days late because she was put into the wrong class somehow. But somehow A's felt like years ago... hahahaha weird.

I miss even band. I miss the wonderful clarinet section. Karyn, Suyan ( my bundle of joy), Pei zhi, and ling ting. The 5 of us had wonderful times together. Esp syf. We shared the pain and the tears.

I'm meeting jess tmr!!!! and jun jie later in the day. hahaha so exciting!!!!

I'm going to see Jun jie BOTAK!!! HAHAHA with the THICK BLACK SPECS!!!! He is so weird. He tells me he cant wait to see me cause he wont feel metally exhausted with me. How queer.. I haven seen him in ages la.

Galfriend's birthday is coming!!!!!!! Dora's birthday is coming too!!!! Both are on the same day =) hahahahahahahah


Well, been working the past 3 weeks. Work has been rather enjoyable hahahaha. i so love calling customers. Eventhough i get nervous all the time. Hahaha. I guess it helps me to gain confidence. From next week onwards, i must call more customers already hahaha long list of customers waiting to be called. OHH, so exciting. All the uncertainty can drive me nuts. hahahaha
I actually learnt alot of things already. Quite interesting and fun. Except for the fact tt i sit almost the whole entire day. ahah. The photocopier and the shredder are my new found best friends in the office. I seem to use them rather often. Everyday sure use the printer to all the documents for people. hahahaha.

The best thing is, i'm free after work =) Knock off means knock off already =) no such thing as homework. No need to worry about anything until i get to work the next day. haha. that's one good thing.

Anyway. I MET JESSICA FOR LUNCH TODAY!! I had to wait an hour for her. I had to take a late lunch and go hungry while waiting for her. But then IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT =) hahaha nice seeing jessica in the middle of the day. When i'm far away from home and not tt used to the place yet, a familiar face would be most comforting =) I wan very hungry
hahahahaha


hehhe okok no more time to blog. People invading the room. Using another com anyway


Well then. I'll continue my long long post another time =)

Till then, take care my friends =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home