I shouldn't be here.
Anyway.. yesterday was farewell. I'm going to miss MY WONDERFUL 20/06 very very dearly.
The choice of going to tj wasn't wrong, but i can't say the same thing about going to jc. nvm.. i won't get to see galfriend everyday anymore.. =( so i took more pictures with her yesterday. she so cute la!!
My class is sooooooooooo cute!!!! I sooooooooooo absolutely love them!
The guys are going to army soon!! Hahah they have all received their letters. hahaha. poor thing.
some are going in in DECEMBER??? most in jan.. like jan 9, jan11, jan25, march etc etc. we were all talking about it yesterday. so comical sia the guys in my class. Yao zong was saying something like go civil service all the old ah peck one. haha damn funny sia.
Farewell concert was very.. erm... early. haha. no la.
Went to eat gelare after the farewell!!! Uraina DROVE us there in a nice yellow BUMBLE BEE car, we squeezed 4 people at the back of the car. Jun jie was saying how i shouldn't be going cause i'm fat and etc and ect.. can't stand him..
I really enjoyed yesterday =)
Even though i came home with a splitting headache due to a lack of sleep. only managed a math paper throughout the entire day cause i couldn't do anything more with the terrible head. haiz.
Ok must go and chiong again.
take care
I'll be back from 20nov onwards =)
Anyway.. yesterday was farewell. I'm going to miss MY WONDERFUL 20/06 very very dearly.
The choice of going to tj wasn't wrong, but i can't say the same thing about going to jc. nvm.. i won't get to see galfriend everyday anymore.. =( so i took more pictures with her yesterday. she so cute la!!
My class is sooooooooooo cute!!!! I sooooooooooo absolutely love them!
The guys are going to army soon!! Hahah they have all received their letters. hahaha. poor thing.
some are going in in DECEMBER??? most in jan.. like jan 9, jan11, jan25, march etc etc. we were all talking about it yesterday. so comical sia the guys in my class. Yao zong was saying something like go civil service all the old ah peck one. haha damn funny sia.
Farewell concert was very.. erm... early. haha. no la.
Went to eat gelare after the farewell!!! Uraina DROVE us there in a nice yellow BUMBLE BEE car, we squeezed 4 people at the back of the car. Jun jie was saying how i shouldn't be going cause i'm fat and etc and ect.. can't stand him..
I really enjoyed yesterday =)
Even though i came home with a splitting headache due to a lack of sleep. only managed a math paper throughout the entire day cause i couldn't do anything more with the terrible head. haiz.
Ok must go and chiong again.
take care
I'll be back from 20nov onwards =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home