Been busy buzzing around like a bee.. haha so many Bs.. so sorry. random
That was the first thing i thought about when i wanted to blog.. haha. my mind is not in the right state now.
I did rather terrible for prelims. SIM here i come!!!
GP-C * surprised*
Maths-C * neutral*
Econs-D * disappointment*
Physics-E *miracle*
chemistry-E * disappointment- all because of periodic table*
so as u can see.. my shit results won't get me anyway.. nope. nowhere.
i was hoping my chem would be better.. after all that i've done.. but no..
physics was ok. slight improvement by a few marks but barely anything overall. at least it wasn't an S. and it doesn't stand for SUPER if ur wondering.
I was hoping i did better for econs.
I'll exchange anything for an A for physics and chemistry. My fav subjects which i can't seem to score somehow.
I improved for GP.. quite surprised. at least some hard work on tt aspect paid off..
I don't see how I'll do well in one months time. but let's hope for the best.
I promise to study periodic table.. i will love periodic table by the end of this week. oh i so hate it.. i feel like a hypocrite. I once remember someone said" when u hate something, u must get close to it" i don't see how tt works and i can't stand the feeling. but i will do it.. hahaha *no logic*
ohh corne is back!!!!!!! on holiday of course.. i'll be seeing him on sat!!! OHH SO EXCITING!!!! havent seen him in a while.. =)
okok gtg.... back to doing chemistry periodic table ... take care and see u again =)
That was the first thing i thought about when i wanted to blog.. haha. my mind is not in the right state now.
I did rather terrible for prelims. SIM here i come!!!
GP-C * surprised*
Maths-C * neutral*
Econs-D * disappointment*
Physics-E *miracle*
chemistry-E * disappointment- all because of periodic table*
so as u can see.. my shit results won't get me anyway.. nope. nowhere.
i was hoping my chem would be better.. after all that i've done.. but no..
physics was ok. slight improvement by a few marks but barely anything overall. at least it wasn't an S. and it doesn't stand for SUPER if ur wondering.
I was hoping i did better for econs.
I'll exchange anything for an A for physics and chemistry. My fav subjects which i can't seem to score somehow.
I improved for GP.. quite surprised. at least some hard work on tt aspect paid off..
I don't see how I'll do well in one months time. but let's hope for the best.
I promise to study periodic table.. i will love periodic table by the end of this week. oh i so hate it.. i feel like a hypocrite. I once remember someone said" when u hate something, u must get close to it" i don't see how tt works and i can't stand the feeling. but i will do it.. hahaha *no logic*
ohh corne is back!!!!!!! on holiday of course.. i'll be seeing him on sat!!! OHH SO EXCITING!!!! havent seen him in a while.. =)
okok gtg.... back to doing chemistry periodic table ... take care and see u again =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home