Wednesday, September 26

tmr will be a better day.. hopefully


Met kenneth yesterday! =) finally caught up with him after soooooooooo long..
Had a nice lunch with him and really enjoyed his company.. i just hope he didn't find me a bore.. hahaha
Ohh well.. hope to see him again soon..


Okiez.. tmr will be a better day
Hiaz. i'm trying not to talk about my results.
There goes my doctor's dream. honestly.
Maybe i should go study business.
If i fail my A's.. i'll go SIM.. Haha. as yan tou always say.. "i'll fail A's then i'll go SIM"
Galfriend did very well for prelims.. I'm so proud of her.. haha her hard hard work paid off. =)
I would be lying to myself.. to u.. if i said i'm not disappointed. I don't see how i can pull everything up.. Honestly.. i don't see myself doing well.. I need to start studying again. Please give me motivation.. just a short sms.. a tag.. a phone call will do the trick.. Please help me.. I need to do well. i have a terrible feeling for A's.. Its totally different from O's.. there's no confidence to do well.. there's no assurance.. no security..


I'm supposed to write a testimonial for myself.. i don't know how to start. I don't know how to praise myself to the skies..



haiz... i cant stand the periodic table part of chemistry. I totally abhor it. I didnt even study tt for O's la...
Now i need to make myself sit down and study tt few chapters properly... i need to love it.. It's disgusting..


Thank God i have galfriend and jun jie in my life. Galfriend understands and encourages.. jun jie listens..
Jun jie gave me mooncakes! Apparently he made them himself.. quite nice leh.. just that every piece very fattening, got egg yoke and nuts can. eat already feel so sinful..
Of course it caused a huge stir in class cause he only gave it to me.. but nvm. they can say whatever they like.. Thank God i made such wonderful friends in school. Imagine if i wasn't in tj.. i wouldn't know them at all... my life would be totally different.. if i wasn't in the same pw group as galfriend and jun jie.. i wouldn't know them so well..

I'm very grateful for the things God have blessed me with. =)
I hope he blesses u equally.


okiez. gtg now. must study.. i need my motivation. it seems like it went on a long vacation and is reluctant to come back.
For those who need some motivation and words of wisdom while preparing for the A's. Refer to my favourite verses in the bible. It gave me a lot of encouragement during the O's and still its motivational. It's James 1:5-8. Go read through it and have faith in the lord. He will guide u through the A's.
I'm going to finish reading through the bible. Just a little bit more. I'm currently at the book of Romans!!!! It wasn't easy making myself sit down for half an hour everyday to spend time with God. But i managed it thankfully. I hope it'll continue for a long long time to come..

ok bye bye!

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.

- Rose Franken

















































Where did i go wrong..... to lose u....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home