Wednesday, May 9

today is a bad day

ok. so from my title u can tell tt today was a bad day.


It was HORRIBLE!

Super tired super sleepy to start off my day.
i couldnt wake up!!!
went to school later than usual=lesser time to study

Had physics SPA skill A today, for those of u who know about it, yes its crazy, tough paper man


Didnt prepare well enough the day before because somebody just had to barge in while i was studying and make me feel panicky. annoying.


I broke a record today. I skippes lesson. ok i skipped ONE lesson today which i thought was pretty useless and of course it turned out to be. ok, i'm a naughty girl, but some sacrifices have to be made if not i wont get anything done.
I ended up going to physics remedial and started bombarding the teacher with questions. HAha. ans when he finally started with the remedial, i left....


Haiz, hectic day for me.



I'm TIRED! STRESSED AND SLEEPY!!!!!!!!

SYF is 2 days away, hopefully we'll be able to do well.


Ok, nigel came up with this brilliant GDP per capita joke which make a lot of sense ok.

The logic goes like this:

When disaster strikes and there is a high casualty rate, GDP per capita for the country will rise.
As u know, GDP per capita is GDP over the total population, and so since after disaster strikes, the population dips and hence GDP per capita increases momentarily and is good for the country! hahahah..

Load of rubbish which makes tonnes of sense. I agree. perhaps that is why there is an economic boom after WW2 HAHAHAHA!!! i'm talking rubbish.


I've been hearing that i've become whiter by the day.
My teacher told me everytime she sees me, i become fairer.
NO thats so not the case!!! i just become paler by the day. I'm so stressed and tired tt i almost cannot take it anymore. So my face just become whiter and whiter.

I havent been smiling alot lately i think.... so thats what people tell me. So sad la.

GV had to attempt to make me smile today

Galfriend was telling me to smile more.. haiz.. sorry
I'll be back to normal after friday

OHH I CANT WAIT!!!


HAHA.. tell u the news on friday!

Take care people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home