Monday, March 12

i seem to blogging every other day. But i think thats a good sign for those who read my blog.


I'm stressed! Stressed by band, stressed by school work.

People seem to have high expectations from me and expect me to live up to it. Do they ever realised that its difficult. The fact that i don't show it doesn't mean i don't feel it.


I got transfer to first clarinet today. Its so easy for them to say ''ok xinling play first" but don't they realise that i'm not superwoman. I can't create a miracle overnight. I cant run notes i dont know overnight u know. I've been practising hard for second clarinet, now they want me to play first clar, then they give me one week to get everything right again. Its rather impossible. The only way i can achieve it is by playing 24 hours for the next few days. Thats quite impossible. I'm not exactly a very good player to begin with, I need time.


I'm having problems with the syf piece. Super technical.Especially for part N! Clarinet section very exposed there, running notes all the way. Quite hard to run the notes and looking at the score won't help things. my fingers feel as though they going to drop soon. haiz. so far.. the only part which sounds normal is dumb triplets before D la..

Haiz, florence, u must jai yo also ok. I know the piece very difficult but we must do it together! Like u said, Nigel is stress-inducing, he make me very scared to play in front of him. But its because of nigel that i feel i need to play properly. How contradicting. Dont give up my dear!


Hmm, i need information regarding Israel-Palestinian conflict. Super complicated
, what PLO, what fatah and what hamas. Huh?? I need updates on the current situation there. Super hard to find. If u know of any info must tell me k. The gp project is driving me nuts. I cant stand politics and history.. Together, they are enough to kill me.


Haiz haiz haiz.. ok


Went for smu concert yesterday. The band sounded quite nice, er.. no no. VERY NICE compared to tj.. I love the Hymn to the lost and the living, Super nice! Very sad but very very nice.

Kenneth played the e flat a little too loud for danse diabolique i think. But he still sounded very nice la.


Listening to smu makes me wanna quit band. =(

I cant wait for syf to be over.. =( =( =( =(


ok. i guess this is where i'll stop then. Got to find more info regarding the conflict. Takre care for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home