Thursday, March 15

good evening my friends! =)


I was slacking the whole of today. Wonderful feeling. Feel very refreshed now. Time to do some work already i suppose.


I went shopping today! haha.. club marc is having sale! 50% off all items! SO wonderful! haha


I made my aunt buy me a nice pillow today as birthday present. It a normal pillow, but super comfy! haha.. no doubt its a plan pillow, i'm very happy with it! =) =)


Something weird happened today, more like spooky though.

I was at tanah merah mrt station, i saw this girl walk pass me. I THOUGHT: JESSICA!!!! haha.. i thought i saw jessica there, i was going to walk to her and scream jessica until i realised.. its not jessica. Look super super like jessica u know. like photocopy ah.. the only difference was the dressing sense. Her hair was similar too but longer. If ur best friend recognises someone as u.. then tt person must seriously look like u. So freaky.
I miss jessica. That moment of joy was just self illusion =( jessica ah... when can we meet again??


well. thats all for today then. have to get back to my thermochemistry notes!

see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home