this is my 200th post on the same day.
Just saw my new timetable online.
My timetable sucks ok. all because of stupid chinese!!!!!!!! argh!!!!! ao annoying! 5 hours a week. murder me please. of course i knew this before hand.. but ohhh....
I finish school on average at 4.40pm everyday from next term onwards. thats like soooo saddening.
SUPER LATE AH! Thank God my school is near my house!
Please give me motivation to study ok. I'm afraid i get too stressed up next term. It also syf period.
Hopfully i'll do fine ya.
Xinling must not! never ever! no no no! dont ever give up!
I'm depressed looking at my timetable alone. ohh well. The only consolation its thats its only for 10 weeks--> 70 days-->1680 hours from now. Not too long la. I need to change my p.e day because of chinese la. so sian!!!!!!!!! must do p.e without my class!!!! no galfriend for motivation!!! shoot. Thank goodness jun jie retaking chinese with me, i dunno how i'm going to be able to do it alone.
Time is going to be so precious 2 days from now. wish me all the best my friends! =)
Just saw my new timetable online.
My timetable sucks ok. all because of stupid chinese!!!!!!!! argh!!!!! ao annoying! 5 hours a week. murder me please. of course i knew this before hand.. but ohhh....
I finish school on average at 4.40pm everyday from next term onwards. thats like soooo saddening.
SUPER LATE AH! Thank God my school is near my house!
Please give me motivation to study ok. I'm afraid i get too stressed up next term. It also syf period.
Hopfully i'll do fine ya.
Xinling must not! never ever! no no no! dont ever give up!
I'm depressed looking at my timetable alone. ohh well. The only consolation its thats its only for 10 weeks--> 70 days-->1680 hours from now. Not too long la. I need to change my p.e day because of chinese la. so sian!!!!!!!!! must do p.e without my class!!!! no galfriend for motivation!!! shoot. Thank goodness jun jie retaking chinese with me, i dunno how i'm going to be able to do it alone.
Time is going to be so precious 2 days from now. wish me all the best my friends! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home