Sighs~~~~
ok, so its one post happy and then one post sad. I'm so sorry for being so irratic but some things are just so depressing.
Ok, so the A level chinese results came out today. Congrats to all those who did well! =)
Ok, yes. i got a big fat ugly C. Its so freaking hideous i wish i can throw my result slip away! i know i have to accept it but i cant! i'm utterly disappointed in myself. i know i can do better...
I'm so sorry for crying today in school. i didnt couldnt stop myself. It was sooo so so so so disappointing and shocking. I'm so sorry for making jun jie feel worse than he already was. He got the same grade as me. At least he told me if i was re-taking. he'll re-take with me. Nice to have such a good friend in school. He said he see me cry he also want to cry lor.. tt boy very soft- hearted..
I think i really scared the whole class with my tears. i'm sorry.
This week actually started off quite well. Well, i tell u good news ok. i scored full marks for a maths vectors lecture test. 20/20. for once my hardwork paid off! 4 people got full marks in my class! I was so HAPPY! then i passed my econs CSQ practise exercise! so happy also.. but everything changed today cause of chinese. I would rather get zero for my maths and econs papers for a nice B for chinese. haiz.. nvm nvm nvmnvm nvm nvm nvm nvm nvm nvm
I was involved in the royston tan's production in school today. haha.. i was part of the major class photo shot thingie. hahaha.. maybe maybe if u go watch the movie u might see my picture there.. but i was standing at the back, so i may have been blocked. haha.. nvm la..
Tell me what to do. Re-take or dont re-take? If retake i need to go for more chinese lessons.. so boring sia. cannot take it. my brain feels as though its going to explode.
NEVER AGAIN WILL I GET ANOTHER C FOR ANY OTHER SUBJECT! I AM VERY VERY ANGRY WITH MYSELF!
God must have a purpose in giving me a C... but i dunno what it is..
Feel like crap. didnt wanna go for band prac tmr cause of my lousy mood. told nigel. he called me. said he going to kill the band tmr. say i die also must go, must understand his intentions, must set good example as a JC2. of course i understand but i'm really too depressed to do anything now. but i'll go. need to collect the tickets from him. haiz.......
ok.. got to go do work now.
Take care people.
Ok, so the A level chinese results came out today. Congrats to all those who did well! =)
Ok, yes. i got a big fat ugly C. Its so freaking hideous i wish i can throw my result slip away! i know i have to accept it but i cant! i'm utterly disappointed in myself. i know i can do better...
I'm so sorry for crying today in school. i didnt couldnt stop myself. It was sooo so so so so disappointing and shocking. I'm so sorry for making jun jie feel worse than he already was. He got the same grade as me. At least he told me if i was re-taking. he'll re-take with me. Nice to have such a good friend in school. He said he see me cry he also want to cry lor.. tt boy very soft- hearted..
I think i really scared the whole class with my tears. i'm sorry.
This week actually started off quite well. Well, i tell u good news ok. i scored full marks for a maths vectors lecture test. 20/20. for once my hardwork paid off! 4 people got full marks in my class! I was so HAPPY! then i passed my econs CSQ practise exercise! so happy also.. but everything changed today cause of chinese. I would rather get zero for my maths and econs papers for a nice B for chinese. haiz.. nvm nvm nvmnvm nvm nvm nvm nvm nvm nvm
I was involved in the royston tan's production in school today. haha.. i was part of the major class photo shot thingie. hahaha.. maybe maybe if u go watch the movie u might see my picture there.. but i was standing at the back, so i may have been blocked. haha.. nvm la..
Tell me what to do. Re-take or dont re-take? If retake i need to go for more chinese lessons.. so boring sia. cannot take it. my brain feels as though its going to explode.
NEVER AGAIN WILL I GET ANOTHER C FOR ANY OTHER SUBJECT! I AM VERY VERY ANGRY WITH MYSELF!
God must have a purpose in giving me a C... but i dunno what it is..
Feel like crap. didnt wanna go for band prac tmr cause of my lousy mood. told nigel. he called me. said he going to kill the band tmr. say i die also must go, must understand his intentions, must set good example as a JC2. of course i understand but i'm really too depressed to do anything now. but i'll go. need to collect the tickets from him. haiz.......
ok.. got to go do work now.
Take care people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home