Wednesday, February 11

HELLO!!!! LET ME SHARE MY LOVE AND JOY WITH U GUYS!!!!!

MY BELOVED IOANNES, ANSLEY AND JUSTIN WERE SUPER SNEAKY TODAY.

While i was happily studying in my room.. they were outside.. across the road building something for me. AND EVERYBODY WHO PASSED BY WAS LOOKING. OR AT LEAST EVERYBODY IN THE OPPOSITE HALL WERE STARING AT THEM. LET ME SHOW U WHAT THEY WERE DOING..

They are super sweet la. Early valentine's day present. =) =) =) FREAKING HAPPY AND TOUCHED. I think i'm going to marry Ioannes. HAHAHAH =)





















Above: ok they were somewhere at the left hand corner of the picture.. nvm look below
















Above and below: Lighting the MANY candles on the Heart!!!!! =) =) =)
IT WAS DAMN HOT FOR THEM PLEASE. DON'T SEE EASY EASY AH... BUS DRIVE PAST.. GONE!!! But they're soooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!























































Above: TADA!!




































































PROUDLY BROUGHT TO YOU BY IOANNES, ANSLEY AND JUSTIN =) JUSTIN FOR HIS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT IDEA =) =) THANK YOU THANK YOU
THEY TOTALLY CAUGHT ME BY SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been so touched in my life =) Thank you so much everybody! WONDERFUL EARLY VALENTINE'S DAY PRESENT!!! =)

I LOVE YOU IOANNES, ANSLEY AND JUSTIN! =)

I LOVE YOU DARLING =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home