Last week.... woah....
What a week it's been!
Had fever on Monday night through till Tuesday. The agony....
On top of that, i left my thumbdrive at the com lab..
AND i dropped my WONDERFUL PURPLE PEN in the LT.
yes.. So tuesday, i went around school trying to save myself and look for all the lost stuff. hahahah ohh well.. But i did manage to find everything again. THANK GOD!
But, ioannes was super sweet. He made me honey water! ok la, his mom made the honey water. hahaha
He even followed me to stats tutorial. Really nice of him =)He scared i faint. hahahah!
Sian.. Exams are coming in 2 weeks time, TWO WEEKS!!!! Starts on 22nd nov and ends on 29th nov.
Exam fever.
I cant wait for december!!!!! =) =) Can spend more time with the girls already. I feel so deprived of them.
Xinling seriously needs to start studying. I need to save myself now.
ok. ok. ok. ok. ok.
Got to go now.

What a week it's been!
Had fever on Monday night through till Tuesday. The agony....
On top of that, i left my thumbdrive at the com lab..
AND i dropped my WONDERFUL PURPLE PEN in the LT.
yes.. So tuesday, i went around school trying to save myself and look for all the lost stuff. hahahah ohh well.. But i did manage to find everything again. THANK GOD!
But, ioannes was super sweet. He made me honey water! ok la, his mom made the honey water. hahaha
He even followed me to stats tutorial. Really nice of him =)He scared i faint. hahahah!
Sian.. Exams are coming in 2 weeks time, TWO WEEKS!!!! Starts on 22nd nov and ends on 29th nov.
Exam fever.
I cant wait for december!!!!! =) =) Can spend more time with the girls already. I feel so deprived of them.
Xinling seriously needs to start studying. I need to save myself now.
ok. ok. ok. ok. ok.
Got to go now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home