Hello!!!
Please don't think too much of my previous post. Ioannes did not bully me ok. hahaha
Haha Ioannes and I went to the "chun dao he pan" thingie which is at the floating stadium this year. There were quite a bit of lanturns.. or so u call them. So yar.. we went to find our "animal" and take photo next to them. Just for the pure fun of it.. HAHAH!!


From this, it only looks like i'm younger than him by 1 year.. BUT NO OK!! I'm younger by 2 years ah...

I wanted to take photo of the interesting enlarged version of chinese chess at our background. so Made ioannes take the photo. He take and take and take cause he keep saying he look like shit.. I couldn't stop laughing.. see above photo. i was smiling controllably.. see below photo.. LARGE GRIN. aahhaha


Above.. random photo of Singapore's skyline.

My aunt made huat kuay.. something along that line la.. HAHAHA it's successful for once!!! Looks nice right?? guess what. I sang to it.. that's why it turned out so nice. i was singing and seiving the flour.. sorry..dumb blonde moment..
Then came our reunion dinner!!!




Yupp the usual stuff.. but damn yummy!! =)
I think a blog looks best when there's photos.. so ya, I'm trying. haha
Please don't think too much of my previous post. Ioannes did not bully me ok. hahaha
Haha Ioannes and I went to the "chun dao he pan" thingie which is at the floating stadium this year. There were quite a bit of lanturns.. or so u call them. So yar.. we went to find our "animal" and take photo next to them. Just for the pure fun of it.. HAHAH!!
From this, it only looks like i'm younger than him by 1 year.. BUT NO OK!! I'm younger by 2 years ah...
I wanted to take photo of the interesting enlarged version of chinese chess at our background. so Made ioannes take the photo. He take and take and take cause he keep saying he look like shit.. I couldn't stop laughing.. see above photo. i was smiling controllably.. see below photo.. LARGE GRIN. aahhaha
Above.. random photo of Singapore's skyline.
My aunt made huat kuay.. something along that line la.. HAHAHA it's successful for once!!! Looks nice right?? guess what. I sang to it.. that's why it turned out so nice. i was singing and seiving the flour.. sorry..dumb blonde moment..
Then came our reunion dinner!!!
Yupp the usual stuff.. but damn yummy!! =)
I think a blog looks best when there's photos.. so ya, I'm trying. haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home