Hello!! How have u been? Hope you've been doing great!! It's been a while since i last blogged huh? Thousands of apologies for it. Didn't really feel like blogging. Or at least didn't see the need to blog la.
First week of school is still manageable. That's because tutorials haven't started yet. Well, I promise myself i'll work even harder this semester and won't let unnecessary things distract me. Hopefully i'll be focused enough to do it. BUT I HAVE TO ANYWAY..
I think my modules for this semester are quite interesting. Or at least more enjoyable than last sem's. NO MORE LAW!!! =)
But unfortunately, there's always a twist to it. I have projects for 4 out of 5 of my modules. Well, i can only pray that everything goes well.
K, don't feel like saying more.
See you!
First week of school is still manageable. That's because tutorials haven't started yet. Well, I promise myself i'll work even harder this semester and won't let unnecessary things distract me. Hopefully i'll be focused enough to do it. BUT I HAVE TO ANYWAY..
I think my modules for this semester are quite interesting. Or at least more enjoyable than last sem's. NO MORE LAW!!! =)
But unfortunately, there's always a twist to it. I have projects for 4 out of 5 of my modules. Well, i can only pray that everything goes well.
K, don't feel like saying more.
See you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home