HAHAHAHHA
I'M FEELING HAPPY TODAY =)
Well, had my business law test this morning. I guess it wasn't that easy. But ohh well. I tried my best already =)
Gonna have a little break today. Will start revising stuff later since i have a little bit of time now.
I have another test coming up next monday, on visualisation in design and technology.. haha damn... MCQ test.. but sure not going to be so easy.
Just felt like blogging a little today. I don't really have a lot to say.
School has been great so far but the workload is getting greater and greater. Time is really precious now.
My friends are nice. haha
I miss the girls.. BUT I'LL BE SEEING THEM THIS SAT =) HAHAHAHAH!!!
Havent seen jessica in a long time. =(
Wonder what we'll be doing this sat....
haha okok.. got to go clean my room a little now.
See ya =)
I'M FEELING HAPPY TODAY =)
Well, had my business law test this morning. I guess it wasn't that easy. But ohh well. I tried my best already =)
Gonna have a little break today. Will start revising stuff later since i have a little bit of time now.
I have another test coming up next monday, on visualisation in design and technology.. haha damn... MCQ test.. but sure not going to be so easy.
Just felt like blogging a little today. I don't really have a lot to say.
School has been great so far but the workload is getting greater and greater. Time is really precious now.
My friends are nice. haha
I miss the girls.. BUT I'LL BE SEEING THEM THIS SAT =) HAHAHAHAH!!!
Havent seen jessica in a long time. =(
Wonder what we'll be doing this sat....
haha okok.. got to go clean my room a little now.
See ya =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home