Tuesday, August 12

Time to blog...


I miss Jessica =(
Wanted to go look for her for dinner today but she has to give tuition. Another day i guess.


I miss my Galfriend =( It's been so long since i've last seen her.

I miss Corne =(

I miss the Girls!!!! =( but at least we'll be meeting up soon.

School has barely started. yet i'm already missing so many people =(
i feel pretty useless missing all these people. Makes me feel very vulnerable. somehow.


After the first day of school. I bumped into shingkay at the mrt station on the way back. It's fantastic to travel all the way back with her. She damn funny sia. So hilarious!! we were complaining about all the weird things we saw in school today. hahaha If u have already spoken to me. U would know la. =) hhahahah Shingkay super funny.
Hopefully i'll be able to meet her often next sem to go home with her =)

Life is different in uni.

More independent lifestyle. and as far as i know.. i've never been close to independent.

This feels like an emo post. But let me assure u. I'm ok =)

Your few sentences of concern today was very much appreciated =)
Thanks.

I hope you are doing well wherever you are.

See u soon my love =)

Xinling will be back in no time for the next post. =)
My laptop is going to get low on batt soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home