ok
So i've been accepted into all 3. Wonderful.
Which do you think i'll pick?
Thank God Uraina is going to the same school as me. =)
Thank God for a few of my classmates going to Nus with me =)
I pray that jessica will get good news from Nus today.
I pray that galfriend will choose her course wisely and be happy wherever she goes. =)
Got driving later with jess. =)
Didnt get into usp. Load off my shoulders =) HAHAH! After the interview, i realised i didn't really want it after all. HAHAH
There's half-price at the orchid garden today!!!! Might be going later with Gaston. =)
Gave up the chance to go Hong Kong. Just didn't feel like it. And my aunts would be leaving next week. I'll have the room to myself =)
ohh well. got to run. See ya =)
So i've been accepted into all 3. Wonderful.
Which do you think i'll pick?
Thank God Uraina is going to the same school as me. =)
Thank God for a few of my classmates going to Nus with me =)
I pray that jessica will get good news from Nus today.
I pray that galfriend will choose her course wisely and be happy wherever she goes. =)
Got driving later with jess. =)
Didnt get into usp. Load off my shoulders =) HAHAH! After the interview, i realised i didn't really want it after all. HAHAH
There's half-price at the orchid garden today!!!! Might be going later with Gaston. =)
Gave up the chance to go Hong Kong. Just didn't feel like it. And my aunts would be leaving next week. I'll have the room to myself =)
ohh well. got to run. See ya =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home