Hey!!! hahaha
Speechless. What am I supposed to say?
What happens when half of me wants to go left and the other right? How do I know which way to turn?
I guess there's too many uncertainties. Should I just go straight instead?
Hahah sounds like an emo post. but let me assure u, I'm good! hahahaha
Today was a rather good day I must say=) Somehow, this Monday started off well. =)
Should i play for twe alumni? Or should i play for TJ alumni? 70% percent of me wants to play for TJ alumni because Suyan*my wonderful bumdle of happiness* is there. 30% of me will only play in Twe provided Xingwen is there. But but I don't think he's playing. Bumped into him on the train before, he said he might play, provided I play as well HAHA!! how?
Haha went for tj band concert on Sat. I must say, it was quite surprisingly good! hahah stage band was awesome as always. The band has improved!! The flute section is not bad I must say. Clarinet section still a bit shaky ah. hahaha. Brasses were rather powerful. It was enjoyable. =) Worth every cent of my money. Esp when I got to see all my other batch mates, and nigel and sadly, yao zong! HAHAH! I saw suyan and ling ting!! hahah. They so made my day I tell u!! hahah damn funny. I enjoyed the train ride home with suyan. Just that there was this irritating guy who kept staring at me. Dunno why. Scary =/
Meet Kenneth before TJC band . concertI haven't seen him in ages!!! I think like at least more than half a year already. haha. Anyway, we randomly walked to the Singapore Flyer. Although it was a long walk, at least I finally know how to get there. =) The shopping mall there was rather interesting. Open air. Hahaha. I noticed that there was this girl noticing/staring/glacing at Kenneth when we walked past THE SHOP. haha. shan't mention which shop. hehe. She didn't look once, not twice not thrice, i think four times. hahah. damn funny. I don't think kenneth even noticed. haha!!! Ate Pepper Lunch for lunch-for the first time in my life. hahah. Quite interesting =) Thanks Kenneth!! =)
Had driving with Jess on Sat as well. It went, alright. I think I'm a dangerous driver, don't expect me to drive u around ok. I don't trust myself for nuts. haha. Not yet at least. ahhaha. Progressing damn slowly in driving, this further proves that i'm a horrible driver. hahaha. I will improve. Slowly but surely. Meet Dora on the Bus!!!! hahaha Eunos seems to be the place for bumping into people. Eveytime we go driving, we'll always bump into someone, somehow =/
hahah ok ok. Guess it's time for me to go. See u soon =)
Speechless. What am I supposed to say?
What happens when half of me wants to go left and the other right? How do I know which way to turn?
I guess there's too many uncertainties. Should I just go straight instead?
Hahah sounds like an emo post. but let me assure u, I'm good! hahahaha
Today was a rather good day I must say=) Somehow, this Monday started off well. =)
Should i play for twe alumni? Or should i play for TJ alumni? 70% percent of me wants to play for TJ alumni because Suyan*my wonderful bumdle of happiness* is there. 30% of me will only play in Twe provided Xingwen is there. But but I don't think he's playing. Bumped into him on the train before, he said he might play, provided I play as well HAHA!! how?
Haha went for tj band concert on Sat. I must say, it was quite surprisingly good! hahah stage band was awesome as always. The band has improved!! The flute section is not bad I must say. Clarinet section still a bit shaky ah. hahaha. Brasses were rather powerful. It was enjoyable. =) Worth every cent of my money. Esp when I got to see all my other batch mates, and nigel and sadly, yao zong! HAHAH! I saw suyan and ling ting!! hahah. They so made my day I tell u!! hahah damn funny. I enjoyed the train ride home with suyan. Just that there was this irritating guy who kept staring at me. Dunno why. Scary =/
Meet Kenneth before TJC band . concertI haven't seen him in ages!!! I think like at least more than half a year already. haha. Anyway, we randomly walked to the Singapore Flyer. Although it was a long walk, at least I finally know how to get there. =) The shopping mall there was rather interesting. Open air. Hahaha. I noticed that there was this girl noticing/staring/glacing at Kenneth when we walked past THE SHOP. haha. shan't mention which shop. hehe. She didn't look once, not twice not thrice, i think four times. hahah. damn funny. I don't think kenneth even noticed. haha!!! Ate Pepper Lunch for lunch-for the first time in my life. hahah. Quite interesting =) Thanks Kenneth!! =)
Had driving with Jess on Sat as well. It went, alright. I think I'm a dangerous driver, don't expect me to drive u around ok. I don't trust myself for nuts. haha. Not yet at least. ahhaha. Progressing damn slowly in driving, this further proves that i'm a horrible driver. hahaha. I will improve. Slowly but surely. Meet Dora on the Bus!!!! hahaha Eunos seems to be the place for bumping into people. Eveytime we go driving, we'll always bump into someone, somehow =/
hahah ok ok. Guess it's time for me to go. See u soon =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home