OHHHHHHH I'M LIKE FINALLY BACK AGAIN!!! hahaha
okok. been feeling rather happy since sat. Ohh the joy and happiness that has been lacking in me for the past few months suddenly found its way back again!! haha
Band concert was very very very very VERY enjoyable! It was sooooooooo fun! Its been a long time since i last had such fun. I think so far, thats the best concert i've ever played for. At least there was no scolding after the concert.
The best part was, IT WAS A SOLD OUT CONCERT!!! stage band was AWESOME!!!
Super funny, i dont know how to say it but yes it was great!! Audrey, trinity and kejian were great!!! hahah. Super comical!!
hymn to the sun was nice!!!!!!
haha.. kejian's solo was fantastic!! hanafi's tuba cum beat bosing solo was GODLIKE!! *As nigel and yao zong would have described it* i dont understand how someone can beatbox and play the tuba at the same time, super cool la!!! The alumni was quite impressive!!
ok, Thanks to cornelius, louis, josiah, joshua, justine, nicholas and all his friends for coming!!!! Uraina and wei lin were back stage crew!! haha.. great having them around =)
I love the clarinet section!!!! I LOVE THE CLARINET SECTION!!!!
I love every single one of them. Its a pity i got to know them later cause i joined band so late la. but no regrets. I love my section. Its filled with extremely nice people. and one person there is like my laughing pill, she tickles every single cell in me!! haha.. that person is SUYAN!!!! hahahah. super super super cute. So nice to tease her. So fun ok!!!! I feel very happy whenever i see her.. ohh ohh hahaha. so cute. First time i saw her i was like " are u japanese?" haha but no she is local. haha super cute!!!!
Kinda took a few photos, will upload them soon ya =)
I'm like banned from band from my aunts, i need to study already la. i know.
I cant play for the navy open house this sat cause of my cousin's wedding so it'll be quite pointless for me to go for band on wed. =(
I lost my mushroom today in school!!!!!!!!!! it must have dropped out of my pocket!!!!! SO SAD OK!! it was bought by cornelius =( =( =( Mr mushroom is the super cute mushroom hanging on my handphone pouch.. i think it decided to walk away.
haiz.. haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz.. very sad...
Finally got the linkin park CD today!!! haha ALL THANKS TO URAINA!!! She got it for me while shopping!! hahahaha... ok the cd is not too bad, very different from the pervious 3. Some songs quite nice la. Not very very disappointing even though this time some songs quite vulgAr... ya.. but they sensored it.. so good..
okok. need to go already. time for sleep.
Now i have to stress over chinese.. so dead.i think my chinese is worst in the class.. so saddening.. I MUST DO WELL!! i cannot disappint myself again.
hmm yes.
Ok so good night! will try to blog again soon. =)
A lot of ppl seem to be falling sick, must take care ok.
okok. been feeling rather happy since sat. Ohh the joy and happiness that has been lacking in me for the past few months suddenly found its way back again!! haha
Band concert was very very very very VERY enjoyable! It was sooooooooo fun! Its been a long time since i last had such fun. I think so far, thats the best concert i've ever played for. At least there was no scolding after the concert.
The best part was, IT WAS A SOLD OUT CONCERT!!! stage band was AWESOME!!!
Super funny, i dont know how to say it but yes it was great!! Audrey, trinity and kejian were great!!! hahah. Super comical!!
hymn to the sun was nice!!!!!!
haha.. kejian's solo was fantastic!! hanafi's tuba cum beat bosing solo was GODLIKE!! *As nigel and yao zong would have described it* i dont understand how someone can beatbox and play the tuba at the same time, super cool la!!! The alumni was quite impressive!!
ok, Thanks to cornelius, louis, josiah, joshua, justine, nicholas and all his friends for coming!!!! Uraina and wei lin were back stage crew!! haha.. great having them around =)
I love the clarinet section!!!! I LOVE THE CLARINET SECTION!!!!
I love every single one of them. Its a pity i got to know them later cause i joined band so late la. but no regrets. I love my section. Its filled with extremely nice people. and one person there is like my laughing pill, she tickles every single cell in me!! haha.. that person is SUYAN!!!! hahahah. super super super cute. So nice to tease her. So fun ok!!!! I feel very happy whenever i see her.. ohh ohh hahaha. so cute. First time i saw her i was like " are u japanese?" haha but no she is local. haha super cute!!!!
Kinda took a few photos, will upload them soon ya =)
I'm like banned from band from my aunts, i need to study already la. i know.
I cant play for the navy open house this sat cause of my cousin's wedding so it'll be quite pointless for me to go for band on wed. =(
I lost my mushroom today in school!!!!!!!!!! it must have dropped out of my pocket!!!!! SO SAD OK!! it was bought by cornelius =( =( =( Mr mushroom is the super cute mushroom hanging on my handphone pouch.. i think it decided to walk away.
haiz.. haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz.. very sad...
Finally got the linkin park CD today!!! haha ALL THANKS TO URAINA!!! She got it for me while shopping!! hahahaha... ok the cd is not too bad, very different from the pervious 3. Some songs quite nice la. Not very very disappointing even though this time some songs quite vulgAr... ya.. but they sensored it.. so good..
okok. need to go already. time for sleep.
Now i have to stress over chinese.. so dead.i think my chinese is worst in the class.. so saddening.. I MUST DO WELL!! i cannot disappint myself again.
hmm yes.
Ok so good night! will try to blog again soon. =)
A lot of ppl seem to be falling sick, must take care ok.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home