Let's see, i don't know where to start. I guess i might as well not?
hahah joking joking.. i havent been here in a long long time. Yes i can see the dust gathering already. I'm cleaning up i'm cleaning up.
So JCTs are finally over. It wasnt easy.. like NO WAY easy. Rather depressing. The papers
were.. erm, killers.
my brain almost died. I almost gave up. I was feeling super down on sunday before the exams.. dunno why. But when i saw your encouragement, somehow it helped alot. thanks again.
Exams are Super tiring. My brain died halfway during the maths paper.. I obviously did the question before.. but somehow my brain wasnt registering it. haiz. chemistry paper was crap i think.. i refuse to think about it. teacher's advice was:" read carefully and dont give up!" hahaha how encouraging.
Went out for the whole of yesterday.
Damn tiring la!!! but it was rather enjoyable.
First part with someone was nice, even though i made tt person walk like the whole of bugis then ended up in suntec and ended up spending alot of money. But that person very very nice la. Thank you! =)
Then went to meet someone else. Very very very very very very weird la.. I shouldnt have said yes to meet that somebody, but i cant keep saying no la.. I'll have to apologise to that person soon. Somemore that person carried my stuff for so long. that person eventually ended up carrying my bag for me. Something tt most people never do for me. That person really very nice. But i feel very very very guilty. I cant say the name. You'll just burst out laughing, someone u cant imagine me going out with. Of course i didnt go out with tt person alone la, there were other people..
I met corne today!!!!!!! hahahah. SO NICE TO SEE HIM AGAIN! =) Like finally able to catch up with him. Talked and talked while having sakae. hahaha. very enjoyable!! =) =) hahaha
i have forgotten how to blog......... i think i should go and sleep.
okok bye!
hahah joking joking.. i havent been here in a long long time. Yes i can see the dust gathering already. I'm cleaning up i'm cleaning up.
So JCTs are finally over. It wasnt easy.. like NO WAY easy. Rather depressing. The papers
were.. erm, killers.
my brain almost died. I almost gave up. I was feeling super down on sunday before the exams.. dunno why. But when i saw your encouragement, somehow it helped alot. thanks again.
Exams are Super tiring. My brain died halfway during the maths paper.. I obviously did the question before.. but somehow my brain wasnt registering it. haiz. chemistry paper was crap i think.. i refuse to think about it. teacher's advice was:" read carefully and dont give up!" hahaha how encouraging.
Went out for the whole of yesterday.
Damn tiring la!!! but it was rather enjoyable.
First part with someone was nice, even though i made tt person walk like the whole of bugis then ended up in suntec and ended up spending alot of money. But that person very very nice la. Thank you! =)
Then went to meet someone else. Very very very very very very weird la.. I shouldnt have said yes to meet that somebody, but i cant keep saying no la.. I'll have to apologise to that person soon. Somemore that person carried my stuff for so long. that person eventually ended up carrying my bag for me. Something tt most people never do for me. That person really very nice. But i feel very very very guilty. I cant say the name. You'll just burst out laughing, someone u cant imagine me going out with. Of course i didnt go out with tt person alone la, there were other people..
I met corne today!!!!!!! hahahah. SO NICE TO SEE HIM AGAIN! =) Like finally able to catch up with him. Talked and talked while having sakae. hahaha. very enjoyable!! =) =) hahaha
i have forgotten how to blog......... i think i should go and sleep.
okok bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home