New yr, final post maybe
Hello my dear beloved friends! This might very well be the official last post of this blog till i find another time to blog after A levels. ohh yes.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!~!~!~!
Today if the 1st of Jan. Its uncle alfred's birthday. I miss him so much!!!!!!! I'm sure if he was still around, he'll most probably be the nicest person to me. I will never forget my darling uncle. I only could remember myself crying my heart out on his funeral day. I was still a very small girl when he left, but somehow i was sad. I knew..... From what my aunts say, he was a super nice person, except he liked to play with women, but he still came home everyday. He loved to gamble though. He smoked..... which was the thing which killed him. If he was still around, he'll be 67 this yr. hmm.. yes.
Okiez. Went out with jess, kris, dora and pinyi today. Went to Kbox in the morning, my first time. Quite interesting la. Then we went to watch deathnote2. DAMN NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE L ALREADY!!!! kira so crazy in the end. But the ending was quite sad. WHY Must L die.....
hahaha.. okok.. go watch the movie urself.
I like seeing the girls. Justine couldn't come today again. She seems to be missing in action for quite a while liao, she seems rather busy.
School is starting soon, so depressing. Then one week after school reopen my birthday. Who on earth will be in the mood to celebrate. I myself cant even be bothered with my own birthday! Maybe except for last yr when it was on a public holiday, first time in my life. haiz...... i wish i'm a december baby, but i cant really change tt fact.. hahah, i can only say i was supposed to be one but i was to lazy to move. =)
well, had leo camp last week. It was quite fun except tt my group was quite a handful. The kids soooooo hyper, they cant seem to sit still for nuts. i show u pics of them k? super cute de. The camp was quite good la, but it was quite stressful for janice... hahah.. but the committee did quite a great job i must say. They really cared!!!!

WILLIE!!!!!!!! He is a super super cute cute cute little boy. hahha.. Reminds me of someone somehow. He has nice eyes. Thats a hint. He likes to do tt handsign. hahaha

So we did the handsigh thingie together!!! * twis*

ADDY!~!!! Quite a shy boy, but still very adorable! He has nice dimples!!!!!!!!!!!! Love his dimples!!

Brothers!!! we have wei jun*smaller one* and wei tai!! they are willie's cousins. Its like some family in my group. Everybody knows each other very well. hahaha.. super cute! Wei jun very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! super energetic!!!

Group photo!!!!!!! * spearman*
Okies, kinda all of the nicer ones i have. hahaha.
I think i shall end my post here. Might blog on my birthday, depends on how well it goes first. hahaha.. okok
Please remember, Xinling loves u!!! even if i dont say it on my blog so often now.. DONT EVER FORGET!!! hahahah okok... bye bye my dear friends.
Today if the 1st of Jan. Its uncle alfred's birthday. I miss him so much!!!!!!! I'm sure if he was still around, he'll most probably be the nicest person to me. I will never forget my darling uncle. I only could remember myself crying my heart out on his funeral day. I was still a very small girl when he left, but somehow i was sad. I knew..... From what my aunts say, he was a super nice person, except he liked to play with women, but he still came home everyday. He loved to gamble though. He smoked..... which was the thing which killed him. If he was still around, he'll be 67 this yr. hmm.. yes.
Okiez. Went out with jess, kris, dora and pinyi today. Went to Kbox in the morning, my first time. Quite interesting la. Then we went to watch deathnote2. DAMN NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE L ALREADY!!!! kira so crazy in the end. But the ending was quite sad. WHY Must L die.....
hahaha.. okok.. go watch the movie urself.
I like seeing the girls. Justine couldn't come today again. She seems to be missing in action for quite a while liao, she seems rather busy.
School is starting soon, so depressing. Then one week after school reopen my birthday. Who on earth will be in the mood to celebrate. I myself cant even be bothered with my own birthday! Maybe except for last yr when it was on a public holiday, first time in my life. haiz...... i wish i'm a december baby, but i cant really change tt fact.. hahah, i can only say i was supposed to be one but i was to lazy to move. =)
well, had leo camp last week. It was quite fun except tt my group was quite a handful. The kids soooooo hyper, they cant seem to sit still for nuts. i show u pics of them k? super cute de. The camp was quite good la, but it was quite stressful for janice... hahah.. but the committee did quite a great job i must say. They really cared!!!!

WILLIE!!!!!!!! He is a super super cute cute cute little boy. hahha.. Reminds me of someone somehow. He has nice eyes. Thats a hint. He likes to do tt handsign. hahaha

So we did the handsigh thingie together!!! * twis*

ADDY!~!!! Quite a shy boy, but still very adorable! He has nice dimples!!!!!!!!!!!! Love his dimples!!

Brothers!!! we have wei jun*smaller one* and wei tai!! they are willie's cousins. Its like some family in my group. Everybody knows each other very well. hahaha.. super cute! Wei jun very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! super energetic!!!

Group photo!!!!!!! * spearman*
Okies, kinda all of the nicer ones i have. hahaha.
I think i shall end my post here. Might blog on my birthday, depends on how well it goes first. hahaha.. okok
Please remember, Xinling loves u!!! even if i dont say it on my blog so often now.. DONT EVER FORGET!!! hahahah okok... bye bye my dear friends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home