Thursday, December 21

untitled

Hello!!


Thursday morning. Today started off quite well, but it started raining. I'm very irritated with the rain. Spoil my mood. So gloomy. It been raining for soooooo many days.


Read flo's and jessica's blog. Seems like they had such a wonderful WONDERFUL holiday. Like so nice lehz.



Makoto is going back to japan today. I think he is on the plane already. If i ever go japan again, i'll ask makoto to go with me, then got translator!!!!! hahah. i wish ah...


Anyway, yesterday was twe's first concert at the Esplanada. I suppose it was quite ok. Thanks to the many people who came and support! I think it'll be my first and last time playing at the esplanade..

Something horrible happened yesterday. I've never seen him sooo angry in my whole life before. It was partially my fault too though..


Thank you GV for your super cute minnie mouse balloon! I really really appreciate it. I didnt think tt anyone from the tj clarinet section would come to support me. I'm so touched!!!

Thanks to kenneth and louis for the beautiful flower!!!!!!!!!!


Signed up for some online stock challenge by the OCBC securities, ntu, nus and smu. Dunno what stock to buy dunno what to do..The stock market is very confusing. So many FIGURES!!!! HEADACHE AH... i dont think i'll ever meddle with the stock market.. i Dont understand anything!!!!! i blur. maybe i'll get my father to help me.


Anyway, going for some band festival concert thingie later... hope it'll be good.


many many things happened over the week. shall not say very much la... too many things already.


Anyway, gtg now.. bye bye! Dont worry, Xinling still loves u very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home