Thursday, November 30

Ok, this is my second post of the day. U should really appreciate this. Nah, actually I felt like blogging about last week, since i didn't say very much before i left and soooo many things happened in the week.


Well, first there was tuning-in. Cornelius went!!!!!! haha, sweet sweet boy stayed for the entire practise even though he said he wanted to leave. Thank you corne! =) It was very fun playing with him, familiar face sitting next to me again. I hope he plays for fiesta! It'll be fun!!
Had a few interesting people in the section, one from AHS, another from TKGS, Dunman sec and all. I hope they all will be playing for fiesta. The clarinet section needs people.


I saw kejian at the tuning in. He sounds fantastic!!!! like.. VERY VERY VERY NICE!!
Met Xingwen's cousin: Shingwei!!! haha. He plays the french horn.


Anyway, went for choir concert last friday. It was rather nice! All the guys were super super.. erm.. good looking? cause maybe they were wearing a suit. Red shirt with a nice black jacket. The best combination!
haha, the pianist was soooooo pro!!!!!! love the way he plays!!!!!!!!!!!! and he is rather cute. as in.. er. cute in a certain way.


Just called yao zong.. HEART ATTACK SIA!!!!!!!! HE IS IN UK!!!!!! DIE LIAO MY PHONE BILL GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!! i was looking for people who is willing to go for sat cip.. then then.. call here and there. I forgot yao zong was in UK.. argh!!! my phone bill!!!


been reading deathnote comic for a while.. love the comic!!!!!!!!!!! cant seem to put it down.. so exciting!~

Okok.. i gtg now.. bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home