Thursday, October 19

=)(=

HELLO MY DARLINGS!!!!!!!! ohh.. what an opening for a post... hahaha.. feeling rather happy... dunno why... but the haze is still terrible today... hahaha


Went to eat fried mars bars today with yun wei!!!!!! second time i'm having it in a week.... first was with ivan on sat... hahaha.. anyway.. ITS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD that i finally see yun wei enjoying herself!! hahaha... my girlfriend so cute!!!!!!!!!!hahaha.... HAHAHAHA.. I went all the way there cause i had dental appointment today.. yup yup.. and yun wei so happen to stop at city hall for her to take a bus home.. so we went together... yup yup.. hahaha


Haiyo.. i'm having alot of problems with my I&R.... I WISH THERE WAS SOMEONE THERE TO DO IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIZ.....


Ok la.. this is distracting.. back to my I&R before i go to bed...

Good night.. i'll miss all of u!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home