i need money
I'm broke.. like.. broke broke... so broke so broke... i wish someone could give me money... without me asking.. hahaha... but i'm asking now.. who can give me money????????????????? i dont dare ask from my parents.. i think i spent too much already... hahaha...
I like pinyi's phone.. so rawks... hahah.. nokia 6111.... damn nice.....very ex.................
sian la...... nothing to do.. today went out with janice...... so fun so fun.... walk until legs tired ah... and ended up broke...... sobs...
I want to learn japanese.................................................................... i'll start.. going to sign up soon i think.. if the class still got space available.... hahaha
gtg la.. bye!!!!!
I like pinyi's phone.. so rawks... hahah.. nokia 6111.... damn nice.....very ex.................
sian la...... nothing to do.. today went out with janice...... so fun so fun.... walk until legs tired ah... and ended up broke...... sobs...
I want to learn japanese.................................................................... i'll start.. going to sign up soon i think.. if the class still got space available.... hahaha
gtg la.. bye!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home