Saturday, November 19

O's finally over...

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha... I'm soooooooo happy.... O levels are finally over for me... The 4 yrs of studying is finally over.... hahaha.. yes yes...

Well.. even though the O's are finally over for me.... kenneth, bryan, beatrice they all still have paper....ya... the combine science papers.... all the best to them...


Ohh yah.. i must start thinking of which jc i wanna go already....Tj confirm my first choice... then after tt i dunno what to put already ah................. should i put SAJC or.... MJ????????? Sa got nice band... got nice ppl.. got Mr Glosz also.....

Mj band like nothing like tt lor... but i think their studies better than sa............ haiz........
i die also must go Tj........... first 3 months go sa of mj i dont care.. after tt must go Tj already......... if not i cry ah.........



I dunno what to blog liao........ Later meeting jess they all.. hahaha.. yes yes... well deserved outing.........so exciting

Then i'm going to watch harry potter with my darling cousinz...... all 9 of us... wahaha.... hahaha.. so exciting............ hope the movie is nice.....




I miss band..................................
I miss my clarinet section............
I wanna have sectionals ah............
Life with clarinet is good... life with clarinet section and band even better... hahaha



Corne take sectionals very good lehz.............. i'm impressed..... of course benny does a good job as well.. but i never see him take sectionals before.. hahha... benny is like so black now after the nco parade thing... then his clar also got problem after the nco thing....... poor thing.....





I got flat hair.........................................


Dunno what to blog about already... nothing very exciting lately..... yarhs....... okiez... then bye ppl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home