Dunno what to write liao
I'm back.... feeling sleepy again...
Watched the incredibles today with matt.... wah... he make me wait so long siaz.. can finish eating mac ice cream.. hahah....The show was soooooooo cute.. hahah...funny...but more for kids though...
I think i need a miracle... i cant play my e flat ross roy part... * help help*
I just realised i'm not bad after all... i am THAT bad... ai yoo....... i need help in my running notes siaz...
I suck........
I dont think i will ever go out with him anymore... feel bad * guilty*
Ahhhhhhhh... so many ppl from the section is falling sick lately...ohh no ohh no...
can u guys just take good care of urself...i cant have missing ppl all the time....
Must remember to TaKe cArE ah.
I'm having band for the whole week... *pengs* i think my mouth will probably drop off after tt.. hahahah
its going to be fun..... but so busy..... no time to have tuition and all... I cancelled 2 weeks of tuition for band can...
I so need the bed now... i feel as though i'm going to topple... my eyes are closing.....
i so must sleep early the neek few weeks..... i need to re-adjust my biological clock...
Wahhh... today's entry so long... break record liao...
My brother coming back from london soon... and i'm going to the airport AloNe to pick him up.. hahahah... so exciting... first time hahahha
Watched the incredibles today with matt.... wah... he make me wait so long siaz.. can finish eating mac ice cream.. hahah....The show was soooooooo cute.. hahah...funny...but more for kids though...
I think i need a miracle... i cant play my e flat ross roy part... * help help*
I just realised i'm not bad after all... i am THAT bad... ai yoo....... i need help in my running notes siaz...
I suck........
I dont think i will ever go out with him anymore... feel bad * guilty*
Ahhhhhhhh... so many ppl from the section is falling sick lately...ohh no ohh no...
can u guys just take good care of urself...i cant have missing ppl all the time....
Must remember to TaKe cArE ah.
I'm having band for the whole week... *pengs* i think my mouth will probably drop off after tt.. hahahah
its going to be fun..... but so busy..... no time to have tuition and all... I cancelled 2 weeks of tuition for band can...
I so need the bed now... i feel as though i'm going to topple... my eyes are closing.....
i so must sleep early the neek few weeks..... i need to re-adjust my biological clock...
Wahhh... today's entry so long... break record liao...
My brother coming back from london soon... and i'm going to the airport AloNe to pick him up.. hahahah... so exciting... first time hahahha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home