Monday, November 22

Abit more info about my day...

I'm sick... feeling bad... but i'm getting better... hahahaha yah yah... think i'm fit enough to go for band tomorrow le. YAY
TWE had a performance in Sentosa on Saturday, It was bad bad bad bad... totally terrible.. but no worries.. we will Will WILL improve.
As a typical Singaporean, I would like to COMPLAIN!!! Sentosa ppl have absolutely no courtesy at all. They are sooo rude and impatient. A total disgrace for Singapore.
Anyway, I LOVE my SECTION. They are soooo caring.
I was kinda feeling lousy on sat.. cause of my sickness and all. They kept asking me how was I.. asked me to cheer up and all that stuff.. hahaha... so sweet right... * tHaNkS GuYs.. ReAlLy ApPrEcIaTeD It =p*
Hmm.. i think the main reason i'm feeling so much better.. isssss.... *guEsS*
He so niceeeee.... Haha... like so concerned and all.. *feeling touched*
Cant write too much..... later unexpected ppl find it then die liao... byez for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home