Friday, April 7

*think think think*.... nothing to put as title..

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED online......................................... its a friday night and barely anyone online.......................................................stoning

I'm almost turning into stone..... it feels like a long time since i've blogged.... isit??? i cant remember.........



Life has been kinda dry...... nothing exciting except jessica's birthday.. and maybe alumni band...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESS (5APRIL)


CONGRATS TO MY BROTHER FOR GETTING INTO YALE!!!!!!!!!!!


This is going to be a boring entry... so dont bother to read... i dont even know why i'm blogging... most likely to waste time la.... haha



I like my class.... my class has interesting ppl................. half the guys are good and decent... the other half are half gangsters and dont care dont care one.............. sooooooo exciting... the group of guys always slip one sia..... the good ones one side.. the anyhow one all sit the other side..... but somehow... they still can get along relatively well with each other........



I cant stand pw...... so hard to do........... but my group quite nice la.... got one ah beng guy.... one decent guy.... one good girl.... another very out going girl who always scolds the ah beng guy cause he talk alot of rubbish.... hahaha.... both of them are sooooooooooo interesting when they argue............. hahaha... i always seem to bully the ah beng one to do work..... haha.. so fun so fun



Haiyo... i'm stoning already sia.................................................................................. i'll just fossilize on the chair or something.................................. hahaha.....



Tomorrow going to old folks home........... mixed feelings about it......... dunno whether i can handle not... hahahah




I think i'm kinda scared of children........ flo can witness to that.......... put me in a bus with loads of children u see what happens to me sia.......................hahaha



I love chocolate.... this is so random..... i love white chocolate..... hazelnuts and macadenia nuts inside the chocolates makes it nicer... with a biscuit coated chocolate also very nice.................. i cant seem to stop my chocolate love........ i have a sweet tooth......... i love ice cream too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * this is going too far*



Moving along.... the ah beng in my class very hiong sia.... make me worry for him sia... halfway during project got ppl call say whack him...... scare me..... i thought going to fight or something... so scary sia....... then he like depression over gf and all..... haiyo... but everything ok liao... his friends called the police..... haiyo....




I WANNA GO WATCH ICE AGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! kenneth tempting me only sia...... irritating......... go watch never tell me.................... now i must go find ppl watch with me liao....... WHO WANNA WATCH WITH ME????????????? I'M FREE TWO WEEKs LATER!!! see how busy i am???????
hahaha




haiz.. gtg now... must sleep... good night ppl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home