o levels..
results out:
English: A2
Combine humans:A1
Emaths:A1
Amaths:A1
Physics:A2
Chemistry:A1
Biology:A1
Chinese:A1
I only have 2 words: PRAISE GOD!!!!
I wouldnt get this if there wasnt the IP programme around.......i wouldnt stand a chance with the smart ppl around...
i almost fainted when i saw the class evaluation thingie.. quite bad...
hey ppl...As long as u have tried and studied ur best.. be happy!!!!
okiez.. thinking whether to stay in tj or go to vj.. update u guys on monday after i have made the decision..
English: A2
Combine humans:A1
Emaths:A1
Amaths:A1
Physics:A2
Chemistry:A1
Biology:A1
Chinese:A1
I only have 2 words: PRAISE GOD!!!!
I wouldnt get this if there wasnt the IP programme around.......i wouldnt stand a chance with the smart ppl around...
i almost fainted when i saw the class evaluation thingie.. quite bad...
hey ppl...As long as u have tried and studied ur best.. be happy!!!!
okiez.. thinking whether to stay in tj or go to vj.. update u guys on monday after i have made the decision..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home